Support Areas of CCOSD
- Although the buildings in the campus are accessible, the goal of the office is to provide fully accessible campus
- Provide appropriate support for educational requirements of the students with disabilities (examinations, support from research assistants or buddy students, reading resources etc.)
- If required, support for social integration of the students with disabilities
- Contribution for the students with disabilities for planning their personal development programs
- Organize educational programs to increase disability¬†awareness¬†
- Implementation of academic studies on disability¬†
- Provide complimentary subscription of¬†the students with disabilities in¬†the sport centers and the swimming pool in the campus
- Providing support for the students with disabilities regarding to their apprenticeship in the companies and job facilities.
- Providing¬†support to the students with visual disabilities in the campus and providing support of the volunteer students (buddy student), if needed.