Books Authored/Translated by Yeditepe University Faculty Members
- Interaction Guide for People with Disabilities , Dr. Özden USLU, Yeditepe University Publishing, 2004
- The Rights of the Children and Adults Having Physical Disabilities , by Professor Serap İnal (in) The Rights of Children and Adults. Prof.Dr. Adnan Kulaksızoğlu Editor, Çocuk Vakfı yayınları, İstanbul, 2011
- Children with Down's Syndrome; Motor Development and Intervention , by Peter E. M. Lauteslager (2003) was translated by Professor Serap İnal and Assistant Professor Şule Badıllı from The Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Health Sciences in addition to five physiotherapy teaching staff from various universities on a voluntary basis for the Foundation of Children with Down Syndrome in Turkey, 2013. (http://www.downturkiye.net/kitaplarimiz/bmsmetodkitabi)
- Motor Measure Function - MFM Test - User Manual 2004, by Dr. Carol Berard, MD. and Ms. Françoise Girardot, PT., was translated by Yeditepe Professor Serap İnal from the Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Health Sciences, and from Istanbul University Professor Arzu Özdinçler and Assistant Professor Ela Tarakçı, 2013.
- Athletes with Intellectual Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Associated Problems: Health Promotion and Enhancement Strategies, by Prof. Serap İnal and Assoc. Prof. Feryal Subaşı from the Department of Physiothrapy and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Health Sciences, and from İstanbul Üniversity Asst. Prof. Ela Tarakçı, 2013
Research Articles & Conference Proceedings
- Diker Coşkun, Y., Academics' Views on Curriculum Practices For Inclusive Students In Higher Education, International Conference on Psychology Education, Guidance & Counseling in Education, 27-28 May 2013, Istanbul University, İstanbul
- Diker C.Y., School Counselors’ Views about the Individualized Educational Program Practices, WCLTA-World Conference on Learning, Teaching and Administration. May 2010, Cairo, Egypt
- Diker C. Yelkin, Tosun, U., Macaroğ̆lu E., Classroom Teachers Styles of Using and Development Materials of Inclusive Education, World Conference on Educational Sciences, Nicosia, North Cyprus, 4-7 February, 2009, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 2758-2762.
- Diker C. Y., Tosun. Ü., İlköğretimde I. Kademe Ders Kitaplarının Kaynaştırma Eğitimi Açısından İncelenmesi, VII. Ulusal Sınıf öğretmenliği Eğitimi Sempozyumu. Onsekizmart Üniversitesi, Mayıs 2008, Çanakkale.
- Gamze Uslu, Özgür Altun, Şebnem Baydere, Bayesian Approach for Indoor Activity Monitoring, 11th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS), 2011, pg. 324-327
- G. Uslu, Ş. Baydere, SVMD: Support Vector Machines Based Human Activity Detection, 21st IEEE SIU, 2013, North Cyprus
- G. Uslu, H. Dursunoğlu, Ö. Altun, Ş. Baydere, Human Activity Monitoring with Wearable Sensors and Hybrid Classifiers, International Journal of Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management, Vol. 5, pg. 345-353, 2013.
- Macaroglu Akgül, E., Prospective Special Education Teachers’ Understandings of Technology and its Use in Interventions for Children with Autism, International Educational Technology Conference, İstanbul University, May 2011
- Yumak, N., Macaroğlu Akgül, E., Investigating elementary school administrators’ and teachers’ perceptions on children with autism, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 2, 910-914, 2010.